Skyrim character generator
Instructions & Purpose
I made this because I could not decide what I wanted my new Skyrim character to be. The basic idea is that you select which options you want to randomly generate from the menu below.
- Race: Generates a random playable race.
- Gender: Generates a random gender.
- Perks: The amount of perks trees you are allowed to put points into. You can also lock in x amount of perks and randomize y others.
- Supernatural: Whether you are a Vampire, Werewolf or neither.
- Alignment: For the true role-player. Your generated characters ethical standing.
- Main quest alliance: Whether you side with the Greybeards or the Blades in the main quest line.
- Civil war alliance: Whether you join the Stormcloaks or the Empire in the battle for control of Skyrim.
In my opinion the optimal amount of perks to select is 3, so that is what is set as default. You can not have the same perk appear twice, but you can have multiple perks from one family. For example, with 3 selected you can end up with Light Armor, Stealth and Alchemy - all of which are in the Thief family.
View changelog & planned updates
- 2012/12/23 - Initial Launch.
- 2012/12/24 - Added Race, Gender, Supernatural & Alignment options.
- 2012/12/26 - Added polls to select new features.
- 2012/12/27 - Added changelog & planned updates.
- 2013/01/02 - Added perk locking, civil war alliance and main quest alliance. Changed menu to fit